Event marketing is great way to get in front of your customers. At SilverStripe we often sponsor tech conferences and run display booths. This gives us a great chance to meet our software users face to face. Getting the most out of an event investment requires planning, creativity and strategy. I decided to create a blog series to share some of the things I’ve learnt over years of running events.
The series will cover:
- Rewarding your audience (today!)
- Staffing your booth (Why you shouldn’t hire promo girls)
- “Standing out” – Tips for an eye catching trade stand
- Turning your investment into customers (post event follow up)
- A review of my next event – the AWS Auckland Summit